FreeSoft Plc.'s 2006 Annual General Meeting Invitation
FreeSoft Software Development and Information Technology Services Corporation
hereby informs its shareholders that the 2006
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
will be held at 2:30 PM, April 11th, 2006
in the ground-floor Conference Room at Neumann J. u. 1/C, Budapest, 1117.
The Agenda of the AGM:
- Report of the Board of Directors about the activities in the 2005 business year, a move to accept the annual report.
- The auditor's report about the audit of the annual statements, and the announcement of the Approval Clause.
- The report of the Board of Supervisors about the supervision of the Annual statements.
- The report of the Board of Directors about operational affairs, the financial position and the business strategy of the company.
- Resignation of a Member of the Board of Directors, election of a new member.
- Modification of the Constitution to reflect the change in the official name of the Company.
- Modification of the Constitution to reflect the change in the place of disclosure.
- Modification of the Constitution to reflect the change in employment rights.
- To definate the Author's fee for 2006
Registration will take place on the premises, starting from 2 P.M. On registration, shareholders or their assignees will have to justify their shareholder's or assignee's capacity according to the Constitution, and by producing their personal ID cards and their assignment, if any.
Those eligible to take part and vote at the AGM are shareholders who had been registered as such by 2 P.M. on the 6th (sixth) business day (or April 3, 2006) before the Annual General Meeting in the Book of Shares as an owner, and have been issued an "Owner's Certificate" by the institution which maintains the securities account.
Shareholders may exercise their voting rights according to the terms and conditions set forth in the Constitution.
Should the AGM be not quorate, a repeated AGM will be held with the same agenda and at the same place at 3:00 PM, April 11. The repeated General Meeting shall be quorate independent of the number of shares present or represented.
The materials related to the proposed Annual Statements are accessible beginning on April 4, 2006, on business days between 9:00 PM and 3:00 PM at FreeSoft Rt.'s facilities at 1117. Bp. Neumann J. u. 1/c.
Board of Directors
Other Information of 4iG Plc.
Voting rights and the amount of share capital at 4ig Plc. as of 30 September 2019…more
Articles of Association
4iG Public Limited Company Articles of Associaton…more
CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR H1 2019,
COMPILED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNATIONAL
FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS…